Saturday, December 10, 2011

Slacker

Yep, you guessed it, I have become a slacker in my old age.

Last week, okay...well several months ago... we made our first scarecrow and the boys were quite impressed with the mess that accompanied the construction phase, I am not sure our neighbors love the straw infested yard we now have but the boys have a scarecrow that is happily plopped on our porch guarding our pumpkins.

Upon completion of the scarecrow I was feeling pretty proud, I thought it turned out cute and the boys were sitting in his lap when all of the sudden Matthew discovered that our scarecrow did not have "parts".  Yes, that is my word for little boy genitalia and no, it never occurred to me to make our scarecrow anatomically correct.  Who knew the quality control police would go lurking in the scarecrows drawers?

Our happy...penis-free...scarecrow, or scarecrowess?

No comments:

Post a Comment