Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Longest, fastest project EVER

Once upon a time I bought a fabric remnant I LOVED.  I had grand plans for awesome throw pillows for the couch...until the reality that this awesome fabric was linen..thus not super washable for the rambunctiousness that is my house.

Then I thought it would be the perfect fabric for the boys book bin in their room.  Then I thought, well maybe it is just a bit too floral, not that they care now but I want something that will last a long time in there.

So I thought, and I thought and the fabric collected a little dust and I thought some more and finally, it hit me.

I have a canvas a friend gave me,



I have this big empty space above my bed

and I have this awesome fabric I love....



WAA-LAA



Cheapest, easiest, prettiest work of art in my house, happy Friday to me!

1 comment:

Post a Comment