Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Because we "needed" another dog

Willie and I switched roles last week.

He brought home a dog that needed a home.

Said dog (very cute furball) has now been dubbed Mauser.

He is 6 weeks old, black with a white spot on his chest and chin, half labrador, half boxer, ginourmous paws and of course sharp puppy teeth and  insane puppy breath.

I still don't consistently sleep though the night but at least Kimber doesn't need to go OUTSIDE in the FREEZING COLD to DO HIS  BUSINESS in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT!

I just thought my potty training days were over, lord help me.

He is cute and cuddly and the boys love him..except when he is trying to chew on them or consume nerf bullets.  He has quickly figured out that under the table at mealtime is THE place to be.  He stands and gives his bowl the evil eye when he is hungry.  It took Muppet a few days to accept her new sibling but she is having fun chasing, wrestling and carousing with her new buddy.  He has also discovered that sleeping children are warm.

Did I mention he is growing at least an inch a day?









1 comment:

The Workman Family said...

So cute!I can see him getting bigger as the pictures progress!

Post a Comment