Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sleeping double in a single bed.....

So, we started an experiment a few weeks ago and let the boys sleep together in Matthew's twin bed for the night...guess what...it worked out AMAZINGLY well.  For the last 6 days they have slept together at night and periodically even napping together.  They are both sleeping longer thank the lord and seem to enjoy it.  In fact tonight when getting ready for bed Matthew told me that baby needs to sleep with me.  It warms my heart to see my little boys loving each other and seeing them snuggled up to each other in bed...well.....priceless.

Kimber gets up around 2 or 3 most mornings but does not cry, he just pads into our room and climbs in bed with us.  Gotta start working on curbing this but for now, I am enjoying a tiny little bit more sleep!

1 comment:

Shelley Jepsen said...

That's wonderful! It's great that you are getting a little bit more sleep but even better that the boys are sleeping together well. I think that will make them closer in the long haul. :)

Post a Comment