Saturday, February 5, 2011

NaBloPoMo ~ Feb 5th, 2011

Who's your favorite character from a book, play, film, or other work of art?

 My favorite book character has got to be Lady Bird Johnson.  While she is a real person rather than a fictional character I love everything about her.  She was an amazingly intelligent and driven woman who was strong enough to stand up to (and behind) and strong willed man.  She worked hard, besides being a shrewd businesswoman she succeeded in beautifying so much of this country

One of my favorite movies is The Count of Monte Cristo, the newer one and my favorite character is Mercedes, the love interest in the movie.

I love that she is strong and brave yet so very fragile.  I love that she is vulnerable in the very same moments that she is bold.  I love witnessing her devotion for her child above all else, except for her one true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment