Friday, June 26, 2009

The Watermelon Crawl......

I realize that I am blessed that I have a child who will eat just about anything. I hear stories of kids who will only eat two or three things and I continue to be thankful for my healthy eater.

Matthew's first fruit was watermelon and they were fast friends. This admiration with watermelon has not waned....he still loves it and I am thinking that it is now an outdoor fruit....as I really do not think cleaning up sticky watermelon juice could as much fun as watching it run down his belly....and into his diaper....and onto his feet.

Two pieces....two hands.....if you know Dad you completely understand this theory!!


Muppet looking on...knowing that her time is coming.


Such determination....usually reserved for more intense activities, like playing tractor.
Oh, and some juice running down the tummy....


Seriously wondering how it got on the feet.....again a salivating Muppet waiting to pounce.


I just love this picture....had to share.

Hope your summer is full of delicious adventures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment