Thursday, June 25, 2009

iBaby

Willie and I both invested (and I mean this term literally) in the first generation iPhone when it appeared on the scene in 2007. It was definitely love at first sight for us both. I recently upgraded my phone due to a tragic accident involving a toilet.... I will have to say that the iPhone is a very tough piece of equipment, it has been dropped more times than I can count and still worked amazingly.

The new phone is pretty much identical to the old one and it is also one of Matthew's favorite toys. It is pretty amusing to watch him pick it up, unlock it, choose the icon he desires (typically photos or youtube) and crack himself up. If he gets somewhere he does not want to be, he knows how to get back to the home screen. I hear about people with 9-year olds wanting phones and frankly am a little worried that I might have a 2-year old wanting a phone?????

No comments:

Post a Comment