Thursday, June 25, 2009

The 3rd Trimester is upon us.....

So, as of today I am 27 weeks.

The experts say that Baby Riggle is approximately 2 pounds and 14 inches or so long. He/She is moving around quite a lot and I think enjoys Matthew's reading time as much as he does. There is always a kick or squirm when I am reading to him, especially his favorite book that is very rhythmically written.

Sleep has become an issue....or rather lack of sleep. It is hard to make it to bedtime most nights but then around 2 AM I am wide awake. Very frustrating, especially when the little man is typically up by 6 AM ready to start his daily adventure.

This baby has definitely grown in recent weeks, my tummy seems to have doubled in size in the last month. While I am not one of those girls that loves being pregnant, it is still amazing to me what the human body is capable of doing.

I cannot wait to meet this little Riggle......

No comments:

Post a Comment