Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Reflection

A few ways my life has changed since becoming a mom just a few short years ago:

The time spent readying myself for, well....anything has drastically decreased.
I spend more time on the floor than anywhere else.
My showers are closer to 3 minutes versus 15.
I judge people much less.
My hair is pulled 856321 times a day.
My heart is 1000 times bigger than I ever imagined....so are a few other things.
My reading is relegated to parenting books or cookbooks.
My hair, so much healthier due to the fact it only gets "styled" for special occasions and yes...a few hours our IS a special occasion, even if it is just to the grocery store.
Germs....kinda over my phobia...at least a little.

1 comment:

Shelley Jepsen said...

Haha, this one is too funny! Lately, the only time I do wear make up is when I go grocery shopping. And then Freddie says, "Why are you putting on make up to go to the grocery store." To which I reply, "If I don't put it on now I might forget how to even apply it!"

Post a Comment