Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sex.....and the City 2

I know, the critics are not playing nice when it comes to the latest installment but I chuckled my way through the movie. There was also a fair amount of lusting, the closet, the apartment, the hot males, I could go on and on.

So maybe we are not as young, carefree, energetic or bold as we once were. Maybe we wore sensible shoes and were yawning by 9 PM. Maybe we saw those baby seats in the rearview mirror and just for a moment thought about those sweet people at home awaiting our return, footed PJ's and all. Maybe "sexy" doesn't exactly describe my life but I had a blast and thoroughly enjoyed a night that was all about me!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You captured my feelings of the movie and night perfectly. I can't forget the clothes in the movie either. There were just so many! lol

Heather said...

Great post, Stacey!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute! It's true, as much as we like to get out, we miss the little ones!

Post a Comment