Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Baby sit......Mama dig"

Matthew took his time to start talking but boy oh boy has he made strides. He comes up with something new on an almost daily basis. Some of my favorite original quotes....

"Baby sit.....Mama dig"
So it is spring and that means our afternoons are spent digging up weeds, planting, and so many other outdoor tasks. Matthew loves to use a shovel, he also likes to watch me use a shovel. One afternoon, I felt Kimber had eaten enough mulch for the day so I was carrying him around while Matthew was playing and he looks at me and says the above. I cracked up....and of course had to reward his effort by putting another scoop of dirt in his dump truck!

"Side Mama"
Translation......I want to go outside, and I hear this no less than 5 times a day, and we spend A LOT of time outdoors.

"Matt gloves work side"
The boy loves wearing his gloves and so wants to be like Dad and go outside and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment