Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Half Birthday My Little Monkey

I admit it is hard for me to believe we met you 6 months ago. You are growing so very quickly (please slow down). Every single day my baby is slipping away. I confess that it is so fun to watch you grow, change and learn with every passing hour. You are almost crawling and quite good at doing to army crawl to get where you want to go. We are finally seeing spring and you love being outside and watching brother play. It seems within seconds of me putting you down in the center of the blanket you are at the edge trying to taste pine needles, grass and mulch. You will eat anything I give you but seem to really love baked sweet potatoes, frozen peaches and nectarines, rice cakes and bananas. You are doing pretty well at sleeping in your crib, at least for the first part of the night. If you had your way Mama would hold you all night long but you are transitioning well. I love you more with each passing day...keep up the good work little buddy!

You are Mr. Bear hanging out.

You REALLY get into eating....especially frozen peaches!!

Your most favorite chew toy.

Getting a driving lesson from brother.

Exploring the green stuff.

Hanging out with brother on the blanket.

And this one won the prize for my favorite picture this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment