Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not there

My heart has just not been that into running lately, I am not exactly sure why?

I have a few theories that include but are not limited to the following:

* Kindergarten decisions
* Work committments
* Weather
* Feeling incredibly behind ALL OF THE TIME
* The hubs and his crazy schedule
* The blahs
* Feeling like a cow....and cycling between severely limiting calories and then pigging out.
* Exhaustion

I need to hit it a little more, I always feel better when I do.  Twice a week is just barely keeping me sane.

I have logged 68 measly miles this year and it might sound like a few but it is just less than a 10K a week and way behind the target I need to be hitting to stay on goal...not to mention I have another half coming up in 4 little weeks and my longest run this cycle has been 8 miles.

I am hoping the coming sunshine helps push me a bit more...soon.....very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment