Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Village

So, my dear friend Anita stole the title of this post right out of my wee little brain.


We are blessed, incredibly blessed, by our "village" that surrounds, supports and loves us no matter how crazy~dysfunctional~nuts we may be.  I don't think we were meant to be on our own in this crazy world and the people that love us prove that theory time and again.

The invite for a girls night...even when I can't warms my heart.

Letting the dogs out for a run when we are away.

Watching the littlest Riggle while big brother spends the evening in the ER.

Guarding our humble abode (and rescuing escaped canines) while alerting us to things that don't seem right.

Meals delivered, shared or made for or with us.

Projects finished...well closer at least.

Recipes shared or tried out on us.

Pulling weeds, sewing, cleaning...some things most friends would not help with our village is right there with a smile on (at least on the outside) ready to help.
 
 People who make my kids feel their love make my heart happy and there are a lot of you so
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
from my happy little heart!!




No comments:

Post a Comment