Saturday, August 18, 2012

Matthew is 5



I am not sure how 5 whole years have passed since we met this little man but boy have we had a great time.


Today you turn 5 my little man!

I remember this day

 like it was yesterday.

I had waited and prayed and prayed and waited for you and those first moments with you were incredible.  To be honest, life changed in so many wonderful ways once you came into my world.









You are such a sweet boy and make this mama job pretty darn fun.



Right now you are super crazy into Star Wars and all that entails.  You have also recently discovered Legos and spend hours creating ships, buildings, boats, forts and towers.  You are very determined to do things yourself most of the time but tend to get frustrated pretty easily when you can't.  You love helping Papa on a project and enjoy helping me too, as long as I truly give you a way to contribute.  You are slowly coming out of your shell a bit and it is good to see.    More to come........

1 comment:

Post a Comment