Saturday, April 14, 2012

Different

So I celebrated my 36th birthday today and I was reminiscing about how different life is now than it was say 6 short years ago.

On my 30th birthday weekend I;

   *  Enjoyed a fancy dinner out with some girlfriends and was surprised by a hubby that flew in from  Boston to wish me a happy day.

   *   Got my first and only tattoo.

   *   Flew to Boston and went to my first Red Sox game at Fenway Park.

   *   Before the game, we went to dinner and a bar...which oddly made me not able to remember parts of the aforementioned game (oops).

   *   Helped the hubby pack up the Boston digs and ride 5 million miles, at least that is what the trip from Boston to Atlanta felt like in a four wheel drive pick-up truck with my short legs propped up on a snowboard and a blender.


My 36th looked like this;

   *   Another Red Sox game, except this time no trip to the bar prior and the cutest player out there was my firstborn.

   *   No more ink, but there was some fun chalk and bubble play.

   *   The only roadtrips were within 10 miles of our house, thank goodness!

The years have definitely changed the shape of our celebrations but every single year I am reminded of how incredibly blessed and loved I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment