Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's okay

It's okay to not have watched the Grammys.  I have yet to understand what is such a draw there.

It's okay to not be crazy upset by Whitney Houston's passing.  I know she had a beautiful voice but I am more saddened and affected by the men and women who lose their lives every single day protecting my freedom on foreign soil.

It's okay to not brag about the Valentine goodness in your house because you don't celebrate the world's stupidest holiday!

It's okay to be insanely excited that I finally found the cupcake liners I bought for the boys birthday party (that was held 6 months ago) in my tax bin.  But hey, the tax bin is cleaned out.  2012, we are now ready for you.
 

It's okay

1 comment:

anita said...

and you can make some cupcakes to celebrate?? :)

Post a Comment