Tuesday, February 28, 2012

And I quote

The things these boys say never fails to crack me up:

At Sam's today, after shopping we stopped to get them a pretzel at the snack bar, which is our tradition.

Me:  Kimber, do you want a salty pretzel or sugary pretzel?

Kimber:  I want PIZZA!


We borrow books and movies from the library each week and Matthew picked out Tarzan this week.  As he sits down to watch it he keeps wanting to know where Tarzan is and I repeatedly tell him which guy is Tarzan, to which he replies, "Mama, that is NOT Tarzan, he has princess hair and no dress". 

Some Matthew-isms

He calls peanuts.... peanut butter nuts.

He is either going to be a storm trooper, captain america, darth vader, luke skywalker, Sher-Khan or chewbacca for Halloween, and these are just the ideas he has had in the last 24 hours.

I'm ready to plant seeds, now!


Some Kimber-isms

I have an idea (usually when he doesn't like what I have told him to do).

Papa, that chip not have handle (you know, the naked part of a chip after covering them with cheese), it's called a handle, apparently.

Mama, I have yogurt?

I beat you Matt/Mama/Papa, it seems every thing is a race these days.

1 comment:

The Barnes Family said...

We're a little further in the world of two boys than you, and let me tell you, the races never end. I'm so glad we've finally added a girl to the mix. A few weeks ago we visited my great aunt. As we were leaving she told us what a sweet family we had. Then Gray yelled "I'm gonna kill you!" at Nate. It was priceless.

Post a Comment