Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The new 25

So, it's official, I am officially closer to 40 than 30.  YIKES, it seems like I just entered my 30's, oh well, beats the alternative right?

We do birthdays in a big way around here and here is how my crew made my week so very special.

I got THIS....


about a week before my birthday, she has been named Esperanza (in honor of one of our favorite restaurants), she rocks and totally lives up to her name.  We have made a few batches of cookies in her thus far but I plan on making a quadruple batch of pizza dough in the next few days to really put her to the test.





I had a fairly uneventful day but did finally close on the refinance of our home, got a little run in with a friend and spent some time with my most favorite men.  We went out for dinner and came home to some DELISH cupcakes from our sweet neighbors...Matthew was in heaven and on a sugar high.



In keeping with tradition, we tackled a project around the house.  I have been wanting a picnic table for several years and finally got one, it is awesome as you can see.....

 It seats us plus about 6 or so others and the best part, it matches my little redheads hair.
 


As an added bonus W built, with some help, two Adirondack chairs on Sunday.  It was a perfectly productive weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment