Monday, April 4, 2011

A little about me....a little about you?

Fun to share....and a great way to spend some time on-hold:


Making
:
fabric Easter Baskets for my boys and a purse for my niece
Cooking : absolutely nothing

Drinking : H2O

Reading: The Five Love Languages for Children

Wanting: a new hairdo

Looking:
at my messy desk
Playing: stay awake

Wasting:
time wishing I had more of it
Sewing: same as making.....

Wishing: life were easier to predict

Enjoying: the odd silence of two guys NAPPING

Waiting: for my long awaited stand mixer to arrive
Liking: this weather

Wondering: what life has in store

Loving: checking things off the to do list

Hoping
: for a good night of sleep

Marvelling: at how many times a day I pick up the SAME things
Needing: some stiffy...fabric stablizer

Smelling: laundry

Wearing: tee and running pants

Following: the path of destruction created by thing 1 & thing 2

Noticing: that I will be closer to 40 than 30 in a few weeks....YUCK

Knowing: that being an adult sucks sometimes

Thinking:
of a kid free dinner out
Opening: my checkbook
Giggling: over how big Kimber thinks he is
Feeling: kinda energized after my run

No comments:

Post a Comment