Friday, January 21, 2011

Lights Off

After some thought and deliberation I have decided to take our family blog "dark". There are a number of reasons, but mostly just to help me sleep better and give me a little more control over who is privy the intimate details of our boring little lives.


I am going to flip the switch on February 1st, 2011.

You will need to receive an e-mail from me inviting you to view the blog.  To do that, you'll need to send an e-mail to me at riggle_stacey[at]yahoo.com.   Be sure and send your request for an invitation FROM THE E-MAIL ACCOUNT you will use to log in to see the blog.  Basically the way the invitations work is that they are linked to your e-mail account.  So don't e-mail me from your work e-mail address if you are more likely to be using your gmail account when you check.  Or send me an e-mail from both, if you need to.  Makes sense, right?

It's quick and painless.

See you...on the dark side!

No comments:

Post a Comment