Saturday, November 27, 2010

Poop & Puke & Pee.......Oh My!!!!

Its like lions and tigers and bears....but different.  VERY DIFFERENT!!

Bath time tonight was one for the books.  These boys LOVE taking a bath and are quite celebratory during their bath each night.  When we remodel their bathroom, there will be a floor drain on the outside of the tub...to accommodate all of the splashed out water.  I digress.

I had gotten Matthew out and was in the process of assisting him into his pajamas when Kimber starts screaming in absolute hysterics, I turn around and he is perched on the side of the tub about to fall headfirst onto the tile, I scoop him up and peer into the tub and see a massive poop that was causing all of the drama.  So I stand him up outside of the bathtub and get some toilet paper to remove said poop from the tub, while I am doing this, half-dressed Matthew comes over to see what's happening and gets sick at the sight/smell and starts puking.  My hands are full (literally) and Kimber is now standing by the toilet observing the poop disposal so I tell Matthew to throw up on his towel that is on the floor, which he does...the first time.  The second and third round of puking occurred in route to the toilet area.  So now I have poop laden Kimber and puke laden Matthew standing in front of the tub that I am trying desperately to sanitize.  Muppet the dog is happily lapping away at the regurgitated food.  The smell is overwhelming and the space heater working overtime is NOT helping matters.  I eventually got the tub clean, Kimber wiped off and then showered off, Matthew rinsed off and back out onto the enormous pile of rugs/towels/clothes that were providing a barrier between the ick and the clean boys.  As I am drying Matthew off....Kimber walks off to the other side of the bathroom and proceeds to pee....everywhere.  At that point I just laughed...I had to.....where is my wine...pretty sure I earned a glass bottle or two.

1 comment:

The Workman Family said...

Oh man! That is some story!!! I hope you're drinking that wine now.

Post a Comment