Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh Christmas Cards....how I think about you WAY TOO MUCH!

I don't know about you but I spend the entire year thinking about our Christmas card picture.  When I am behind my camera, or without my camera, I think, hey...that would be a great photo for our card.  I love (and have used) a collage in years past and love the idea of it.  It seems to hard to capture our essence in a single photo....especially with a one and three year old who never seem to smile at the same time.  I also think using several pictures is fun when you have babies since they are growing and changing at lightening speed..or so it seems.

We spent nine years married without kids and watched our Christmas mail change from cards from friends to cards with just kids on them, mind you, our friends have some pretty darn cute kids...we just missed seeing the friends.  We swore that our Christmas card picture would be of our entire family...and it always has....no matter how rough we felt looked!   


I am pretty sure I have decided on this one for our 2010 card but I really like the simplicity of this one, if only my family were that frickin' gorgeous, don't get more wrong, my red headed babies are precious just not that happy....or tan!! 

I am also IN LOVE with these desk calendars and think they may just get put into some stockings this year.

I have to brag on Shutterfly here, I have used them for both babies birth announcements, thank you cards, stationary and more prints than I can count.  Their consistently excellent quality has made me a loyal customer and their prepaid print prices are hard to beat.

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment