Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Three Month Birthday Kimber

Happy 3 Months My Sweet Baby Boy

This past month flew by but you seemed to grow a bit each day. This month you found your hands and I get tickled listening to you suck on them, seriously, you smack and suck as if these are the last things that you will ever get to ingest. You have gotten even more "smiley" this month. Not only do you smile at Dad and I, you just gaze and laugh at your silly big brother and I have even caught you smiling at Muppet, the dog. I have failed miserably at enforcing alone sleep in a big way. You love sleeping on Mommy and I know this time is so short and it is too hard to put you down sometimes, even though the house or laundry seems to always need attention these days. You will be celebrating your first Christmas this morning and while you are not sure what is going on, I am sure you will giggle and smile, thus entertaining us all and once again reminding us how blessed we are to know you.

Once again little man, I love you with all of my heart and am thrilled to be on this ride together!


1 comment:

Shelley Jepsen said...

Remember, you are developing a bond right now with Mr. Kimber and if he lays on you all day long there is nothing wrong with that. Before you know it he will be too "big" to lay on Momma so enjoy it while it lasts.

Post a Comment