Monday, December 7, 2009

'Bama Snow

On Saturday morning we woke up to a beautiful dusting of "snow". After spending many days skiing the mountains of Colorado it is hard for my southern self to call what we got "snow", but alas that is what it was. It was white, cold and crunchy and Matthew and Muppet enjoyed playing in it before it all melted away.

I remember as a child visiting my grandparents and being thrilled when it began snowing, in fact my dad tells a story of us three kids going outside in our PJ's to frolic in the flakes. My grandparents lived in the panhandle of Texas and they got REAL SNOW...snowman making snow.

Here are a few pictures of our snow day....Kimber was in his bouncy in the foyer looking out the window....in his knit cap of course!


Crunch, crunch, crunch....


No comments:

Post a Comment