Monday, April 20, 2009

Just another Mischievous Monday

Somewhere along the way, my sweet little baby boy has developed a mischievous streak. While I constantly try to be POSITIVE and redirect him, sometimes I just lose my cool, raise my voice and give him a firm NO SIR!!! About half the time he responds by listening to me, it is the other half of the time that is making gray hairs pop out on my head. He gets a complete kick out of seeing me get irritated and he giggles, smiles, laughs and sometimes even tries to kiss me as a way out of obeying. I think this journey of parenthood will continue to baffle, frustrate and thrill me for years to come.

2 comments:

99Silverlady said...

Now you know, what Willie did to me, and why my hair is so gray. Don't you just love it!!!! Just think of all the great stories you will be able to tell Matthew's children.

Stacey said...

Just more proof as to WHO his father is!!!!!

Post a Comment