Monday, May 6, 2013

Explanation

I heard someone say the other day that they don't understand why people blog, it got me thinking and for purposes of clarification.

Personally speaking, this blog exists for a number of reasons;

A baby book..more complete than anything else that chronicles the lives of the small humans that reside here.

Proof, that I can still compose somewhat intelligible sentences, sometimes.

Forces me to sort pictures into folders and post a tiny portion of them in lieu of them getting arbitrarily deleted in a frenzy of I-want-to-take-a-picture-but-my-camera-is-full-so-I-must-delete-something-FAST.

A way for far away...and not so far away family and friends to get a glimpse of TEAM RIGGLE and what makes us laugh, cry or any number of other emotions in a given moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment