Thursday, April 11, 2013

First World Problems

Kimber was very opinionated about who should drive one night last week and we thought it was weird so we asked him why he wanted mama to drive versus papa.  His response, "when mama drives I have more room for my legs".

Willie and I looked at each other and cracked right up.  I mean in other parts of the world 3-year olds find themselves responsible for working the fields or carrying water for hours on end. 


His biggest problem at that moment,

  
                                                                breathing room for his little legs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to raise well-rounded, not spoiled kids, like I know you do... but I smile every time one of them say something like this. What parent doesn't want something like leg room to be their kid's biggest concern? :) They can worry about those real issues in life later!

Post a Comment