Sunday, January 27, 2013

40!


Since Willie will be was on a mission trip in Nepal when he turns 40 we decided to surprise him on the first weekend in October.

Months ago we picked this weekend with some of our close friends, sickness and funerals tried to put a damper on the weekend and while we missed some of the people that planned to come, I think Willie was pleasantly surprised and had a relaxing laid back celebration.


Paddle boats, baseball, snuggles, hammock swinging, campfires, fishing, s'mores, great friends from Texas and Alabama, lots of digging in sand, delicious food, lots of hanging out and dirty dirty dirty barefoot but happy children.

Oh, and Santa...I the boys really want a sand-boat!!!!



Baseball with Uncle Ronny
So happy to be fishing, can you tell?
 
Aunt Nicki and sweet little Zoe dog





I would have bet money that I would NEVER witness Will in a paddle boat....




Little dirty feet, evidence of happy kids!

Pile O'Chicken
 




 
Makes me all warm and fuzzy


Not at all worried about 40





1 comment:

anita said...

these pictures make me happy!

Post a Comment