Friday, June 29, 2012

VBS FLY

This week we participated in a local vacation bible school and they and I loved it.  

I had the privilege of teaching nine little 3-year olds...
with not nearly enough caffeine in my system...
 it was a rewarding and exhausting experience.

VBS has changed over the years and while I admit at first the absence of 
traditional VBS songs annoyed me, 
by weeks end we were all happily belting out all of the tunes reinforcing 
the theme of the week...
trusting God no matter who you are, how you feel, what people do or where you are!!


They brought in offering all week and got to celebrate meeting their goal with a balloon release, 
which they all thought was super amazing.





Posing with Apollo, the caterpillar.

1 comment:

Mommy Attorney said...

VBS has certainly come a long way since I was a kid. Lily went to one at a big church in town annd loved it. But I do miss "Jesus loves me." Youur boys are adorable!

Post a Comment