Friday, February 26, 2010

Brotherly Love

Motherhood has been a journey filled with a multitude of emotions for me. Bringing another little Riggle into the family has added a new level to this experience.

I absolutely love watching my two little men interact. At this stage it is mostly Kimber staring at Matthew with such adoration. I know, I know, they will eventually be fighting over every little thing but for now, this makes me happy....and a wee tiny bit proud. Lately Matthew has started showing Kimber "how" to play. Whenever I make Kimber a pallet on the floor to roll around on Matthew is not far behind with his menagerie of trucks, tractors and trains. I was putting up some laundry last week and came back in to find Kimber, who I left in his exersaucer, has had the entire bin of baby toys poured into/onto the saucer with him....talk about sensory overload. Matthew, of course pointed at Kimber and his pile of toys and said "baby play". I have to admit I was a little worried how Matthew would react when we brought Kimber home and I have been very pleasantly surprised. He is nothing but sweet to his brother, such a little helper for me and all around his usual sweet self.

They were both sick with ear infections here but still hanging out.


My three sweet boys!

Instruction....

Help Mom.......I can barely see over this pile.

Christmas Day...2009

1 comment:

Post a Comment