Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy One Month Kimber

I have made a deal with myself that I am going to write you a letter each month during this first year to record your life during these crazy months. I also plan to include some of my favorite pictures of you each month as well.

Happy One Month Birthday Kimber

My sweet Kimber. It is hard for me to believe that you have already been home with us for a whole month. You are a sweet boy and love being held, you are an enthusiastic eater and are a pretty decent sleeper. You already show a preference for sleeping on your tummy, you tend to get super gassy at times which leads to the toots that are more like a man than a sweet little baby. In fact, you were in bed with Mama, Papa and Matthew the other night and you tooted and Matthew pointed at you and said "Toot Baby" and of course we all giggled. I weighed you this morning and was shocked to find out you already weigh 10 pounds, you are a growing boy. You look very much like your big brother did at this age though you do have the cutest little dimples and are starting to grow some tiny little rolls on your legs. You grunt when you stretch and it always makes me smile. Your big brother loves you and is constantly giving you kisses and hugs. When he wakes up each morning he says "Baby?" as if asking a question, he always wants to know where you are. In a few short weeks you have become a part of our hearts and we will never again be the same. We love you and look forward to the days, months and years ahead.



Napping

Getting some sun....or watching big brother play outside.



Not too sure about this.


Papa Time

I simply love this picture of you, so peaceful and adorable!!!

Sitting with Matthew in a chair that is very special to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment